Having a Proper FacialMarch 10, 2017
Treat Yourself: The Benefits of Body TreatmentJanuary 25, 2018
Spa treatments are classic ways to pamper yourself. From waxing to massages, these treatments are designed to make you feel refreshed and improve your health. This is why spa procedures are so popular. In 2016, the International Spa Association found that consumers made 179 million visits to U.S. spas, creating $16.3 billion in revenue. And of all the many spa treatments, few feel as luxurious as a professional facial. The following benefits are just some of the reasons to schedule a facial the next time you head to the spa.
- Exfoliation: Your skin is your body’s largest organ, and it is constantly regenerating. But as your body sheds dead skin cells and produces new ones, the dead cells tend to sit on the surface. This can cause clogged pores and other issues. A facial can remove these cells and leave you feeling refreshed.
- Blemish Control: Facials can reduce the appearance of acne and acne scars, leaving your skin with a smoother appearance. If this is your main concern, be sure to tell your facialist. This way, they can curate a treatment for your skin.
- Stress Relief: As with massages and other spa treatments, facials are simply relaxing. You get to lean back and let your mind drift as someone else pampers you. And then you can carry this feeling with you as you walk out the door.
- Anti-Aging: By taking care of your skin, you can reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, sun spots, and other signs of aging. Specific facials can introduce essential nutrients into your skin to keep it feeling young and hydrated.
- Circulation: When your skin is experiencing proper blood flow, you look more awake and healthy. A facial can stimulate the blood vessels under your skin, creating this glow. By scheduling regular facials, you can sustain this blood flow.
A facial involves more than just pampering and luxury. These professional treatments can address specific skin problems and leave you feeling more vibrant. Once you make your appointment, talk to your skin professional about your concerns. They can set up a treatment that can make the improvements you desire. Then you can leave feeling more beautiful and youthful than ever.